Monday, April 10, 2006

2Ls and 3Ls: Course Selection Advice Request

Hi APALSA 2Ls and 3Ls,

As one of my last acts as outgoing prez, I would like to make a personal plea for any pearls of wisdom you may have in helping us 1Ls and 2Ls in choosing classes for the fall semester. I plan on updating the course selection sheet created last year, so if you could send me your candid opinions of the classes/professors you had, I would be forever grateful. Also, if you are available to offer advice in an open Q&A forum, please let me know, because I am tentatively planning to schedule a brown bag lunch Q&A course selection session on Weds, April 19.

Thanks,
E

PS Personally, I wouldn't mind some advice from a "path of least resistance" perspective, if you know what I mean ;-)

PPS APALSA also has a Course Selection discussion board on LexisNexis (same place where you can find the outlines). If any of you would like to get an early start on the Q&A, head on over there...

1. Sign on to LexisNexis
2. Click on the "Web Courses" tab.
3. Click on the "Launch Web Courses" link.
4. Click on the "APALSA of Boston College" link found under "My Courses".
5. In the left margin, click on the "Discussion Board" link.
6. Post post post!

No comments: